Unfortunately we are still waiting for our decision on the grant funding.
We contacted the funders this morning asking if our funding decision would be with us today with it being the deadline day and we received this reply:
We are still waiting for the ministers decision to be returned and as soon as they receive it they will contact us immediately.
Our hands are tied, it’s such a nerve wrecking wait. Please be assured the minute we know anything our supporters will be the first to know.