Of Llandudno Football Club
Memorial Playing Fields
Football in Llandudno dates back to 1878 when a club, probably known as Gloddaeth Rovers was in existence for around a decade. The club was formed for the purpose of providing activity for cricketers during their close season. Llandudno were also founder members of the Welsh League (North) in 1935 and remained in the league until war broke out in 1939 and then re-joined in 1945 up until 1974.